Value chains, networks and clusters: reframing the global automotive industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Economic Geography.
Volume (Year): 8 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emanuele Bacchiocchi & Massimo Florio & Anna Giunta, 2008. "Internationalisation modes and determinants. The case of Italian automotive firms," Working Papers 200901, Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL).
- Sverre Herstad & Øyvind Pålshaugen & Bernd Ebersberger, 2011. "Industrial Innovation Collaboration in a Capital Region Context," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 507-532, December.
- Sturgeon, Timothy J. & Van Biesebroeck, Johannes, 2010. "Effects of the crisis on the automotive industry in developing countries : a global value chain perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5330, The World Bank.
- Schmitt, Alexander & Van Biesebroeck, Jo, 2013.
"Proximity strategies in outsourcing relations: the role of geographical, cultural and relational proximity in the European automotive industry,"
Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
urn:hdl:123456789/390851, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Alexander Schmitt & Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2013. "Proximity strategies in outsourcing relations: The role of geographical, cultural and relational proximity in the European automotive industry," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(5), pages 475-503, June.
- Alexander SCHMITT & Johannes VAN BIESEBROECK, 2013. "Proximity strategies in outsourcing relations: the role of geographical, cultural and relational proximity in the European automotive industry," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces13.02, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Michael Bentlage & Alain Thierstein & Stefan LÃ¼thi, 2011. "Intra firm and extra firm networks in the German knowledge economy. Economic development of German agglomerations from a relational perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa11p998, European Regional Science Association.
- Masci, Martín Ezequiel, 2012.
"Irreversibilidad e incertidumbre de las decisiones financieras en i&d
[Irreversibility and uncertainty of the financial investments on r&d]," MPRA Paper 40970, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2012.
"Un réexamen de la relation entre commerce et Investissement Direct à l'étranger (IDE) à partir d'un modèle en panel dynamique Le cas de l'Allemagne, la France et l'Italie,"
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2012. "Un réexamen de la relation entre commerce et Investissement Direct à l’étranger (IDE) à partir d’un modèle en panel dynamique Le cas de l’Allemagne, la France et l’Italie," Larefi Working Papers 1204, Larefi, Université Bordeaux 4.
- Céline Gimet & Bernard Guilhon & Nathalie Roux, 2010. "Fragmentation and immiserising specialisation : the case of the textile and clothing sector," Working Papers 1003, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Vincent FRIGANT, 2013. "Une comparaison de l’internationalisation des chaînes d’approvisionnement automobiles allemande et française," Cahiers du GREThA 2013-09, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- TUNCEL, Cem Okan, 2012. "Sectoral System of Innovation and Exploring Technological Upgrading Strategies in Late-Industrializing Countries," MPRA Paper 40843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lema, Rasmus & Quadros, Ruy & Schmitz, Hubert, 2012. "Shifts in Innovation Power to Brazil and India: Insights from the Auto and Software Industries," MPRA Paper 49591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petr Pavlínek, 2012. "The Internationalization of Corporate R&D and the Automotive Industry R&D of East-Central Europe," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 88(3), pages 279-310, 07.
- Henn, Sebastian, 2010. "Clusters, Transnational Entrepreneurs and the Emergence of New Global Production Patterns. The Palanpuris and the Reorganization of Diamond Manufacturing," MPRA Paper 22686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven Brakman & Charles van Marrewijk, 2012.
"Reflections on Cluster Policies,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3963, CESifo Group Munich.
- Belén González Díaz & Leticia Blázquez, 2013. "International Automotive Production Networks: How the web comes together," Working Papers. Serie EC 2013-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2011.
"FDI and trade: A Granger causality analysis in a heterogeneous panel,"
AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages 2975-2985.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2011. "FDI and trade: A Granger causality analysis in a heterogeneous panel," Post-Print halshs-00853441, HAL.
- Shuhei Nishitateno, 2012. "Global Production Sharing and FDI-Trade Nexus: New Evidence from the Japanese Automobile Industry," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 397, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Shuhei Nishitateno, 2012. "Global Production Sharing and the FDIâ€“Trade Nexus: New Evidence from the Japanese Automobile Industry," Departmental Working Papers 2012-13, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Lema, Rasmus, 2010. "Adoption of Open Business Models in the West and Innovation in India's Software Industry," MPRA Paper 49589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincent FRIGANT (GREThA), 2011. "French mega-suppliers’ trajectories during the modular era: some evidences on Faurecia, Valeo and Plastic Omnium," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-20, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.