Economic geography and the evolution of networks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Economic Geography.
Volume (Year): 7 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tom Broekel & Ron Boschma, 2011. "The cognitive and geographical composition of ego-networks of firms – and how they impact on their innovation performance," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1118, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2011.
- Cassi, Lorenzo & Plunket, Anne, 2010.
"The determinants of co-inventor tie formation: proximity and network dynamics,"
27303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Anne Plunket, 2010. "The determinants of co-inventor tie formation: proximity and network dynamics," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1015, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Nov 2010.
- Cassi, Lorenzo & Plunket, Anne, 2012. "Research collaboration in co-inventor networks: combining closure,bridging and proximities," MPRA Paper 39481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Broström, Anders, 2009.
"Working with Distant Researchers - distance and content in university-industry interaction,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
173, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Broström, Anders, 2010. "Working with distant researchers--Distance and content in university-industry interaction," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1311-1320, December.
- Ron Boschma & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Dieter Kogler, 2011. "A relational approach to knowledge spillovers in biotech. Network structures as drivers of inter-organizational citation patterns," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1120, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2011.
- Stefan Rehak, 2011. "Lack of knowledge networking? The role of discontinuity in the post socialist countries," ERSA conference papers ersa10p892, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.