Cities, skills and wages
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Economic Geography.
Volume (Year): 12 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Todd Gabe & Richard Florida & Charlotta Mellander, 2012.
"The Creative Class and the crisis,"
Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society,
Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 6(1), pages 37-53.
- Gabe, Todd & Florida, Richard & Mellander, Charlotta, 2012. "The Creative Class And The Crisis," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 272, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Kok, Suzanne & ter Weel, Bas, 2014. "Cities, Tasks and Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 8053, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Suzanne Kok, 2013. "Returns to Communication in Specialised and Diversified US Cities," CPB Discussion Paper 236, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Backman, Mikaela & Gabe, Todd & Mellander, Charlotta, 2014. "Effects Of Human Capital On The Growth And Survival Of Swedish Businesses," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 354, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Suzanne Kok & Bas ter Weel, 2014. "Cities, Tasks and Skills," CPB Discussion Paper 269, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.