Network dynamics and cluster evolution: changing trajectories of the aluminium extrusion industry in Dali, China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Economic Geography.
Volume (Year): 12 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anne Ter Wal & Ron Boschma, 2011.
"Co-evolution of Firms, Industries and Networks in Space,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(7), pages 919-933.
- Anne ter Wal & Ron A. Boschma, 2007. "Co-evolution of firms, industries and networks in space," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0707, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2007.
- Simon Turner, 2010. "Networks of learning within the English wine industry," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(5), pages 685-715, September.
- Eiji Yamamura & Tetsushi Sonobe & Keijiro Otsuka, 2003. "Human capital, cluster formation, and international relocation: the case of the garment industry in Japan, 1968--98," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 37-56, January.
- Harald Bathelt & Johannes Glückler, 2003. "Toward a relational economic geography," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 117-144, April.
- Jörg Sydow & Frank Lerch & Udo Staber, 2010. "Planning for Path Dependence? The Case of a Network in the Berlin-Brandenburg Optics Cluster," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 86(2), pages 173-195, 04.
- Alessia Amighini & Roberta Rabellotti, 2004. "How do Italian footwear industrial districts face globalization?," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 485-502, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.