Measuring urban agglomeration economies with office rents
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Economic Geography.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drennan, Mathew & Brecher, Charles, 2012. "Does public transit use increase the economic efficiency of urban areas?," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 5(3), pages 53-67.
- Hans Koster, 2012. "Rocketing rents: The magnitude and attenuation of agglomeration economies using commercial rents and micro-data," ERSA conference papers ersa12p892, European Regional Science Association.
- Koster, Hans R.A. & van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet, 2014. "Estimation of semiparametric sorting models: Explaining geographical concentration of business services," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 14-28.
- Rizov, Marian & Oskam, Arie & Walsh, Paul, 2012.
"Is there a limit to agglomeration? Evidence from productivity of Dutch firms,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 595-606.
- Marian Rizov, 2011. "Is there a limit to agglomeration? Evidence from productivity of Dutch firms," ERSA conference papers ersa11p231, European Regional Science Association.
- Ajay Agarwal & Genevieve Giuliano & Christian Redfearn, 2012. "Strangers in our midst: the usefulness of exploring polycentricity," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 433-450, April.
- Hans R. A. Koster, 2013. "Rocketing Rents The magnitude and attenuation of agglomeration economies in the commercial property market," SERC Discussion Papers 0125, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.