Evolutionary agglomeration theory: increasing returns, diminishing returns, and the industry life cycle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Economic Geography.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Elia & Lucia Piscitello & Sergio Mariotti, 2013. "Industrial Districts, Core Cities And Ownership Strategy Of Multinational Firms Investing In Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa13p27, European Regional Science Association.
- E. Stam & R. Martin, 2012. "When High Tech ceases to be High Growth: The Loss of Dynamism of the Cambridgeshire Regio," Working Papers 12-10, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Matthias Duschl & Tobias Scholl & Thomas Brenner & Dennis Luxen & Falk Raschke, 2012.
"Industry-specific firm growth and aggolmeration,"
Working Papers on Innovation and Space
2012-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Raluca Irina Clipa, 2012. "Attempts To Estimate The Sources Of Agglomeration Economies In Iasi Metropolitan Area," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 352-358, November.
- Tavassoli, Sam, 2013.
"Innovation Determinants over Industry Life Cycle,"
CITR Working Paper Series
2012/11, Center for Innovation and Technology Research, Blekinge Institute of Technology.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2012. "Regional cluster policy: key features and critical issues," ERSA conference papers ersa12p250, European Regional Science Association.
- Pessoa, Argentino, 2012. "Regional cluster policy: The Asian model vs. the OECD approach," MPRA Paper 42024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2011. "Externalities, clusters and economic growth: The Cluster Policy Paradox," ERSA conference papers ersa11p896, European Regional Science Association.
- Ron Boschma & Matté Hartog, 2013. "Merger and acquisition activity as driver of spatial clustering: the spatial evolution of the Dutch banking industry, 1850-1993," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1315, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2013.
- Håkansson, Johan & Isacsson, Gunnar, 2013. "How Does Employment Density Influence Individuals' Wages? A Micro Data Approach," HUI Working Papers 97, HUI Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.