Offshoring and the global geography of innovation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Economic Geography.
Volume (Year): 10 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alvandi , Keyvan & Chaminade , Cristina & Lv, Ping, 2013. "Commonalities and differences between production-related FDI (PFDI) and technology-related FDI (TFDI) in developed and emerging economies," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2013/47, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Lema, Rasmus & Quadros, Ruy & Schmitz, Hubert, 2012. "Shifts in Innovation Power to Brazil and India: Insights from the Auto and Software Industries," MPRA Paper 49591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Ju & Chaminade, Cristina & Asheim, Bjørn, 2012.
"The Geography and Structure of Global Innovation Networks: A Knowledge Base Perspective,"
CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers
2013/15, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Ju Liu & Cristina Chaminade & Bjorn Asheim, 2013. "The Geography and Structure of Global Innovation Networks: A Knowledge Base Perspective," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(9), pages 1456-1473, September.
- Chaminade, Cristina & Plechero, Monica, 2012. "Do regions make a difference? Exploring the role of different regional innovation systems in global innovation networks in the ICT industry," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2012/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Chen, Chung-Jen & Hsiao, Yung-Chang, 2013. "The endogenous role of location choice in product innovations," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 360-372.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.