Spatial agglomeration of multinational enterprises: the role of information externalities and knowledge spillovers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Economic Geography.
Volume (Year): 10 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colin Wren, 2011. "Geographic Concentration and the Temporal Scope of Agglomeration Economics: An Index Decomposition," SERC Discussion Papers 0094, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Arne Feddersen & Gabriel Ahlfeldt, 2011.
"From Periphery to Core: Economic Adjustments to High Speed Rail,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa11p545, European Regional Science Association.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Arne Feddersen, 2010. "From periphery to core: economic adjustments to high speed rail," Working Papers 2010/38, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Feddersen, Arne, 2010. "From Periphery to Core: Economic Adjustments to High Speed Rail," MPRA Paper 25106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eva Dettmann & Iciar Dominguez Lacasa & Jutta Günther & Björn Jindra, 2013.
"Determinants of Foreign Technological Activity in German Regions – A Count Model Analysis of Transnational Patents (1996-2009),"
IWH Discussion Papers
12, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Eva Dettmann & Iciar Dominguez Lacasa & Jutta Guenther & Bjorn Jindra, 2013. "Determinants of foreign technological activity in German regions - a count model analysis of transnational patents (1996-2009)," HSE Working papers WP BRP 17/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Alessandra Perri & Raffaele Oriani & Francesco Rullani, 2012. "Does Co-Location Accelerate Knowledge Outflows from FDI? The Role of MNC Subsidiaries' Technology Sourcing Strategies," DRUID Working Papers 12-09, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Ronald B Davies & Rodolphe Desbordesz, 2012.
"Greenfield FDI and Skill Upgrading,"
201209, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Davies, Ronald & Desbordes, Rodolphe, 2012. "Greenfield FDI and Skill Upgrading," CEPR Discussion Papers 8912, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ronald B. Davies & Rodolphe Desbordes, 2012. "Greenfield FDI and Skill Upgrading," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp395, IIIS.
- Wren, Colin, 2012. "Geographic concentration and the temporal scope of agglomeration economies: An index decomposition," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 681-690.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Wendland, Nicolai, 2010.
"How polycentric is a monocentric city? The role of agglomeration economies,"
24078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolai Wendland, 2011. "How Polycentric is a Monocentric City? The Role of Agglomeration Economies," ERSA conference papers ersa11p218, European Regional Science Association.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Nicolai Wendland, 2010. "How Polycentric is a Monocentric City? The Role of Agglomeration Economies," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_24, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2012.
"Innovation Drivers, Value Chains and the Geography of Multinational Firms in European Regions,"
Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs)
3, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2012. "Innovation Drivers, Value Chains and the Geography of Multinational Firms in European Regions," LEQS â LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 53, European Institute, LSE.
- Alessandra Perri & Raffaele Oriani & Francesco Rullani, 2013. "Knowledge breadth of MNC subsidiaries and the duration of host-country firms' search," Working Papers 7, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Jonathan Jones & Colin Wren, 2011. "On the Relative Importance of Agglomeration Economies in the Location of FDI Across British Regions," SERC Discussion Papers 0089, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.