Introduction: Place, space and organization-- economic geography and the multinational enterprise
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Economic Geography.
Volume (Year): 10 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christophe CARRINCAZEAUX (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Marie CORIS (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2012. "The Decision-Making Process of Relocations: What, Where, How and Why?," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-04, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Juan Alcacer & Mercedes Delgado, 2012. "Spatial Organization of Firms: Internal and External Agglomeration Economies and Location Choices Through the Value Chain," Working Papers 12-33, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Santangelo, Grazia D., 2011. "New insights on the role of location advantages in international innovation," MERIT Working Papers 045, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Hill, T.L. & Mudambi, Ram, 2010. "Far from Silicon Valley: How emerging economies are re-shaping our understanding of global entrepreneurship," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 321-327, December.
- Mercedes Delgado & Michael E. Porter & Scott Stern, 2012. "Clusters, Convergence, and Economic Performance," NBER Working Papers 18250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blomkvist, Katarina & Kappen, Philip & Zander, Ivo, 2014. "Superstar inventors—Towards a people-centric perspective on the geography of technological renewal in the multinational corporation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 669-682.
- Narula, Rajneesh, 2013. "Using a 'Systems' Perspective to Explain the Limits of 'New' Multinational Enterprises: the role of 'members-only' location advantages," MERIT Working Papers 033, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Wouter Jacobs & Hans R.A. Koster & Frank van Oort, 2012. "Co-agglomeration of Knowledge-Intensive Business Services and Multinational Enterprises," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1225, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2012.
- Mudambi, Ram & Swift, Tim, 2011. "Leveraging knowledge and competencies across space: The next frontier in international business," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 186-189, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.