A Comparison of Ghanaian Civil Servants' Earnings before and after Retrenchment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE) in its journal Journal of African Economies.
Volume (Year): 4 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: +44-(0)1865 271084
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.jae.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Canagarajah, Sudharshan & Thomas, Saji, 1997. "Ghana's labor market (1987-92)," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1752, The World Bank.
- Canagarajah, Sudharshan & Mazumdar, Dipak, 1997. "Employment, labor markets, and poverty in Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1845, The World Bank.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Jean-Jacques Laffont, 2006.
"Labor Market Information Acquisition and Downsizing,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 347-366, 08.
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 2006. "Labor Market Information Acquisition and Downsizing," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Jean-Jacques Laffont, 2003. "Labour Market Information Acquisition and Downsizing," Working Papers 43, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Rama,Martin G., 1997. "Efficient public sector downsizing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1840, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.