Industrial Structures and Dynamics: Evidence, Interpretations and Puzzles
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Industrial & Corporate Change.
Volume (Year): 6 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://icc.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonaccorsi, Andrea & Giuri, Paola, 2001.
"Network structure and industrial dynamics. The long-term evolution of the aircraft-engine industry,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 201-233, July.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi & Paola Giuri, 1999. "Network Structure and Industrial Dynamics. The long-term evolution of the aircraft-engine industry," LEM Papers Series 1999/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Sidney Winter & Yuri Kaniovski & Giovanni Dosi, 2003.
"A baseline model of industry evolution,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 355-383, October.
- S.G. Winter & Y.M. Kaniovski & G. Dosi, 1997. "A Baseline Model of Industry Evolution," Working Papers ir97013, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Sidney G. Winter & Yuri M. Kaniovski & Giovanni Dosi, 2003. "A Baseline Model of Industry Evolution," LEM Papers Series 2003/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Iammarino, Simona & McCann, Philip, 2006.
"The structure and evolution of industrial clusters: Transactions, technology and knowledge spillovers,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1018-1036, September.
- Simona Iammarino & Philip McCann, 2006. "The Structure and Evolution of Industrial Clusters: Transactions, Technology and Knowledge Spillovers," SPRU Working Paper Series 138, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Marco Valente, 1998. "Technological Competition a Qualitative Product Life Cycle," DRUID Working Papers 98-6, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Uwe Cantner & Jens Krüger, 2008. "Micro-heterogeneity and aggregate productivity development in the German manufacturing sector," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 119-133, April.
- Ricardo Mamede, 2009.
"Toward an integrated approach to industry dynamics and labor mobility,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 139-163, February.
- Mamede, Ricardo, 2006. "Towards an integrated approach to industry dynamics and labour mobility," MPRA Paper 3994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bottazzi, Giulio & Dosi, Giovanni & Lippi, Marco & Pammolli, Fabio & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2001.
"Innovation and corporate growth in the evolution of the drug industry,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 1161-1187, July.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Giovanni Dosi & Marco Lippi & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni, 2001. "Innovation and Corporate Growth in the Evolution of the Drug Industry," LEM Papers Series 2001/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Aleid E. Brouwer, 2004. "The inert firm; why old firms show a stickiness to their location," ERSA conference papers ersa04p165, European Regional Science Association.
- O. Marsili, 2000. "Sources of Concentration and Turbulence in Evolutionary Environments: Simulations of Learning and Selection," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 00.14, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Stefania VITALI & Gabriele TEDESCHI, 2011.
"The impact of classes of innovators on Technology, Financial Fragility and Economic Growth,"
370, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Stefania Vitali & Gabriele Tedeschi & Mauro Gallegati, 2013. "The impact of classes of innovators on technology, financial fragility, and economic growth," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 1069-1091, August.
- Sandra T. Silva & Jorge M. S. Valente & Aurora A. C. Teixeira, 2007.
"An evolutionary model of industry dynamics and firms' institutional behavior with job search, bargaining and matching,"
FEP Working Papers
241, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Sandra Silva & Jorge Valente & Aurora Teixeira, 2012. "An evolutionary model of industry dynamics and firms’ institutional behavior with job search, bargaining and matching," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 23-61, May.
- Mamede, Ricardo, 2005. "Brand effects, mobility costs and industry evolution," MPRA Paper 3998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jackie Krafft & Marie-Antoinette Maupertuis, 2004.
"Innovation et évolution industrielle de long terme,"
- Jackie Krafft & Marie-Antoinette Maupertuis, 2004. "Innovation et évolution industrielle de long terme," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 19(2), pages 189-223.
- Buschle, Nicole-Barbara, 2002. "Der Einfluß von Konsumenten auf die Determinanten wirtschaftlicher Entwicklung: Ein evolutorisches Simulationsmodell," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 03/02, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.