Information and structural holes: comment on Reagans and Zuckerman
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Industrial and Corporate Change.
Volume (Year): 17 (2008)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://icc.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Casanueva, Cristóbal & Castro, Ignacio & Galán, José L., 2013. "Informational networks and innovation in mature industrial clusters," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 66(5), pages 603-613.
- Consoli, Davide & Ramlogan, Ronnie, 2009. "Scope, Strategy and Structure: The Dynamics of Knowledge Networks in Medicine," MPRA Paper 12791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Collet, Francois & Hedström, Peter, 2012. "Endogenous tie formation mechanisms in a directed network generated by employee mobility," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2012:25, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Stefano Breschi & Camilla Lenzi, 2014. "The role of external linkages and gatekeepers for the renewal and expansion of U.S. cities’ knowledge base, 1990-2004," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 1414, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2014.
- Hadjikhani, Amjad & Hadjikhani, Annoch Isa & Thilenius, Peter, 2014. "The internationalization process model: A proposed view of firms’ regular incremental and irregular non-incremental behaviour," International Business Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 155-168.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.