Longevity and Health Care Expenditures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Gerontological Society of America in its journal The Journals of Gerontology Series B: Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 58 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://psychsocgerontology.oxfordjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward Norton & Hua Wang & Sally Stearns, 2006. "Behavioral Implications of Out-of-Pocket Health Care Expenditures," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 142(V), pages 3-11.
- Fatulescu, Puiu, 2011.
"Cheltuielile Publice în domeniul Sănătății- principalii factori care le influențează
[Public Health Systems Expenditures and the main factors that drives them]," MPRA Paper 37191, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Warren C. Sanderson & Sergei Scherbov, 2007. "A new perspective on population aging," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 16(2), pages 27-58, January.
- Puiu Ionut Fatulescu, 2011. "Romanian Health System: Lessons Still to Learn," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 3(3), pages 193-202, June.
- Constantina Safiliou-Rothschild, 2009. "Are Older People Responsible for High Healthcare Costs?," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 10(1), pages 57-64, 04.
- Vincenzo Atella & Valentina Conti, 2013. "The effect of age and time to death on health care expenditures: the Italian experience," CEIS Research Paper 267, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 12 Nov 2013.
- Warren C. Sanderson & Sergei Scherbov, 2009. "A New Perspective on Population Ageing," European Demographic Research Papers 0503, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.