Relationship of Activity and Social Support to the Functional Health of Older Adults
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Gerontological Society of America in its journal The Journals of Gerontology Series B: Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 55 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://psychsocgerontology.oxfordjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Esteban Calvo, 2006.
"Does Working Longer Make People Healthier and Happier,"
Work Opportunity Briefs
wob_2, Center for Retirement Research.
- Calvo, Esteban, 2006. "Does Working Longer Make People Healthier and Happier?," MPRA Paper 5606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Calvo, Esteban & Haverstick, Kelly & Sass, Steven, 2007.
"What Makes Retirees Happier: A Gradual or 'Cold Turkey' Retirement?,"
5607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Esteban Calvo & Kelly Haverstick & Steven A. Sass, 2007. "What Makes Retirees Happier: A Gradual or 'Cold Turkey' Retirement?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2007-18, Center for Retirement Research, revised Oct 2007.
- Anna Darbonne & Bert Uchino & Anthony Ong, 2013. "What Mediates Links Between Age and Well-being? A Test of Social Support and Interpersonal Conflict as Potential Interpersonal Pathways," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 951-963, June.
- Meliyanni Johar & Shiko Maruyama, 2011. "Does Coresidence Improve an Elderly Parent’s Health?," Discussion Papers 2011-08, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Walsh, Kieran & Gannon, Brenda, 2011.
"Perceived neighbourhood context, disability onset and old age,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 631-636.
- Brenda Gannon & Kieran Walsh, 2011. "Perceived Neighbourhood Context, Disability Onset and Old Age," Working Papers 1105, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.