The Siena Memorandum on 'The Reform of the Common Agricultural Policy.'
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics in its journal European Review of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.erae.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Fabrizio De Filippis & Fabio Pierangeli, 2011.
"In tandem for cohesion? Synergies and conflicts between regional and agricultural policies of the European Union,"
LEQS â LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series
40, European Institute, LSE.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Fabrizio De Filippis and Fabio Pierangeli, 2011. "In tandem for cohesion? Synergies and conflicts between regional and agricultural policies of the European Union," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 0, London School of Economics / European Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.