An Area Response Model for Perennial Plants and Its Application to Spanish Oranges and Mandarins
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics in its journal European Review of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.erae.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Casado, Jose Maria & Gracia, Azucena, 2006. "Introducing Different Land Uses (Irrigated and Non-Irrigated) in Policy Analysis Modelling for Mediterranean Countries," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25709, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ernesto Jesús Veres Ferrer, 2006. "Diseño de un índice para la medicion del desarrollo humano/Design of an human development index," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 24, pages 1013-1042, Diciembre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.