Market Forces and Aircraft Safety: The Case of the DC-10
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Western Economic Association International in its journal Economic Inquiry.
Volume (Year): 24 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://ei.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dionne, G. & Gagne, R. & Gagnon, F. & Vanasse, C., 1994.
"Debts, moral hazard and airline safety : an empirica evidence,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Dionne, Georges & Gagne, Robert & Gagnon, Francois & Vanasse, Charles, 1997. "Debt, moral hazard and airline safety An empirical evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 379-402, August.
- Dionne, G. & Gagne, R. & Gagnon, F. & Vanasse, C., 1993. "Debt, Moral Hazard and Airline Safety : An Empirical Evidence," Cahiers de recherche 9309, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Paul Sergius Koku & Anique A. Qureshi, 2006. "Analysis of the effects of settlement of interfirm lawsuits," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(4), pages 307-318.
- Rafael Rob & Tadashi Sekiguchi, 2001. "Product Quality, Reputation and Turnover," Penn CARESS Working Papers 95ec48d1c0f2065e1d4aaeb99, Penn Economics Department.
- Brian Logan & Daniel Sutter, 2004. "Newspaper quality, pulitzer prizes, and newspaper circulation," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 32(2), pages 100-112, June.
- Andrew Cooke & Wendy Chapple, 1998. "Guilty by Association? The Case of The Karin B Scare," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 5-12, January.
- Bradford, Bruce M. & Robison, H. David, 1997. "Abnormal returns, risk, and financial statement data: The case of the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 193-204.
- Sumner J. La Croix & Akihiko Kawaura, 1992.
"Japan's Shift From Process to Product Patents in the Pharmaceutical Industry: An Event Study of the Impact on Japanese Firms,"
199201, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Kawaura, Akihiko & La Croix, Sumner J, 1995. "Japan's Shift from Process to Product Patents in the Pharmaceutical Industry: An Event Study of the Impact on Japanese Firms," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(1), pages 88-103, January.
- Sumner J. La Croix & Akihiko Kawaura, 1991. "Japan's Shift From Process to Product Patents in the Pharmaceutical Industry: An Event Study of the Impact on Japanese Firms," Working Papers 199118, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- James P. Smith & Elizabeth King, 2004. "After the Crash: Compensation and Economic Loss Following Aviation Accidents," Law and Economics 0405003, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.