Productivity Performance of U.S. Trunk and Local Service Airlines in the Era of Deregulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Western Economic Association International in its journal Economic Inquiry.
Volume (Year): 21 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://ei.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Merlevede, Bruno & Schoors, Koen & Spatareanu, Mariana, 2014.
"FDI Spillovers and Time since Foreign Entry,"
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 108-126.
- HAYAKAWA Kazunobu & MATSUURA Toshiyuki, 2013. "Heterogeneous Impact of Trade Liberalization on Vertical FDI: Evidence from Japanese firm-level data," Discussion papers 13020, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kazunobu Hayakawa & Toshiyuki Matsuura, 2010.
"Complex Vertical FDI and Firm Heterogeneity: Evidence from East Asia,"
Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series
2010-008, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Matsuura, Toshiyuki, 2011. "Complex vertical FDI and firm heterogeneity: Evidence from East Asia," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 273-289, September.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Matsuura, Toshiyuki, 2009. "Complex Vertical FDI and Firm Heterogeneity: Evidence from East Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 211, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- SeristÃ¶, Hannu & VepsÃ¤lÃ¤inen, Ari P.J., 1997. "Airline cost drivers: cost implications of fleet, routes, and personnel policies," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 11-22.
- Alamdari, Fariba E. & Morrell, Peter, 1997. "Airline labour cost reduction: post-liberalisation experience in the USA and Europe," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 53-66.
- Bowlin, William F., 2004. "Financial analysis of civil reserve air fleet participants using data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(3), pages 691-709, May.
- Lin, Wen-Cheng, 2012. "Financial performance and customer service: An examination using activity-based costing of 38 international airlines," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 13-15.
- Kanafani, Adib & Hansen, Mark, 1985. "Hubbing and Airline Costs," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2w1708kq, University of California Transportation Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.