Productivity Performance of U.S. Trunk and Local Service Airlines in the Era of Deregulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Western Economic Association International in its journal Economic Inquiry.
Volume (Year): 21 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://ei.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Merlevede, Bruno & Schoors, Koen & Spatareanu , Mariana, 2013.
"FDI spillovers and time since foreign entry,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
27/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Matsuura, Toshiyuki, 2009.
"Complex Vertical FDI and Firm Heterogeneity: Evidence from East Asia,"
IDE Discussion Papers
211, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Matsuura, Toshiyuki, 2011. "Complex vertical FDI and firm heterogeneity: Evidence from East Asia," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 273-289, September.
- Kazunobu Hayakawa & Toshiyuki Matsuura, 2010. "Complex Vertical FDI and Firm Heterogeneity: Evidence from East Asia," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2010-008, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- HAYAKAWA Kazunobu & MATSUURA Toshiyuki, 2013. "Heterogeneous Impact of Trade Liberalization on Vertical FDI: Evidence from Japanese firm-level data," Discussion papers 13020, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Lin, Wen-Cheng, 2012. "Financial performance and customer service: An examination using activity-based costing of 38 international airlines," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 13-15.
- Alamdari, Fariba E. & Morrell, Peter, 1997. "Airline labour cost reduction: post-liberalisation experience in the USA and Europe," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 53-66.
- SeristÃ¶, Hannu & VepsÃ¤lÃ¤inen, Ari P.J., 1997. "Airline cost drivers: cost implications of fleet, routes, and personnel policies," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 11-22.
- Bowlin, William F., 2004. "Financial analysis of civil reserve air fleet participants using data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(3), pages 691-709, May.
- Kanafani, Adib & Hansen, Mark, 1985. "Hubbing and Airline Costs," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2w1708kq, University of California Transportation Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.