The Law of Demand, Positive Sloping Marginal Revenue, and Multiple Profit Equilibria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Western Economic Association International in its journal Economic Inquiry.
Volume (Year): 20 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://ei.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Wilson Mixon, Jr. & Bradley N. Hopkins, 2006. "Analysing the Effects of Excise Taxes Using Microsoft Excel," Computers in Higher Education Economics Review, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 18(1), pages 25-28.
- Jota Ishikawa & Tomohiro Kuroda, 2007.
"How Effective are Emissions Taxes in an Open Economy?,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 359-368, 05.
- Jota Ishikawa & Tomohiro Kuroda, 2006. "How Effective are Emission Taxes in an Open Economy?," Discussion papers 06007, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Zimmerman, Paul R., 2010. "On the sustainability of collusion in Bertrand supergames with discrete pricing and nonlinear demand," MPRA Paper 20249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.