A Theory of Intergenerational Clubs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Western Economic Association International in its journal Economic Inquiry.
Volume (Year): 20 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://ei.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cainelli, Giulio & Mancinelli, Susanna & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2007. "Social capital and innovation dynamics in district-based local systems," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 932-948, December.
- Todd Sandler, 2013. "Buchanan clubs," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 265-284, December.
- Theo Offerman & Jan PottersHarry A.A. Verbon & Harry A.A. Verbon, 1999.
"Cooperation in an Overlapping Generations Experiment,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
99-019/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Offerman, Theo & Potters, Jan & Verbon, Harrie A. A., 2001. "Cooperation in an Overlapping Generations Experiment," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 264-275, August.
- Offerman, T.J.S. & Potters, J.J.M. & Verbon, H.A.A., 2001. "Cooperation in an overlapping generations experiment," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-86814, Tilburg University.
- Eugenio-Martin, Juan L., 2011. "Assessing social carrying capacity of tourism destinations with random utility models/Evaluación de la capacidad de carga social de los destinos turísticos con modelos de utilidad aleatoria," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 881-902, Diciembre.
- John, A. & Pecchenino, R. & Schimmelpfennig, D. & Schreft, S., 1995. "Short-lived agents and the long-lived environment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 127-141, September.
- Van der Heijden, Eline C. M. & Nelissen, Jan H. M. & Potters, Jan J. M. & Verbon, Harrie A. A., 1998.
"The poverty game and the pension game: The role of reciprocity,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 5-41, February.
- Heijden, E.C.M. van der & Nelissen, J.H.M. & Potters, J.J.M. & Verbon, H.A.A., 1998. "The poverty game and the pension game: The role of reciprocity," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-76585, Tilburg University.
- John, A. & Pecchenino, R. & Schmmelpfennig, D. & Schreft, S., 1990.
"External Increasing Returns , Short-Lived Agents and Long- Lived Waste,"
8903, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- A. John & R. Pecchenino & D. Schimmelpfennig & S. Schreft, 1990. "External increasing returns, short-lived agents and long-lived waste," Working Paper 91-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Temel, Tugrul, 2011. "Industrial policy, collective action, and the direction of technological change," MPRA Paper 31917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.