The Long Run Behavior of the Income Velocity of Money in Five Advanced Countries, 1870-1975: An Institutional Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Western Economic Association International in its journal Economic Inquiry.
Volume (Year): 19 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://ei.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nidia Ruth Reyes & José Eduardo Gómez González, 2001. "Estimacion de la demanda transaccional de dinero en Colombia," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 54, pages 115-131, Enero Jun.
- Cheong, ChongCheul, 2003. "Regime changes and econometric modeling of the demand for money in Korea," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 437-453, May.
- Peter N. Ireland, 1991. "Financial evolution and the long-run behavior of velocity : new evidence from U.S. regional data," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Nov, pages 16-26.
- Omer, Muhammad, 2009. "Stability of money demand function in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 35306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James, Gregory A., 2005. "Money demand and financial liberalization in Indonesia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 817-829, October.
- Abdul Karim, Zulkefly & Jusoh, Mansor & Khalid, Norlin, 2008.
"Halaju wang di Malaysia : bukti empirik
[The velocity of money in Malaysia : empirical evidence]," MPRA Paper 26966, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Jun 2008.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.