Employment Fluctuations and the Mitigation of Risk
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Western Economic Association International in its journal Economic Inquiry.
Volume (Year): 17 (1979)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://ei.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Haltiwanger, 1982. "Specific CApital, Long Term Implicit Contracts, and Temporary Layoffs," UCLA Economics Working Papers 245, UCLA Department of Economics.
- John Haltiwanger, 1982.
"The Distinguishing Characteristics of Temporary and Permanent Layoffs,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
273, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Haltiwanger, John, 1984. "The Distinguishing Characteristics of Temporary and Permanent Layoffs," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(4), pages 523-38, October.
- Herschel I. Grossman, 1980.
"Incomplete Information, Risk Shifting, and Employment Fluctuations,"
NBER Working Papers
0534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, Herschel I, 1981. "Incomplete Information, Risk Shifting, and Employment Fluctuations," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 189-97, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.