Publishing Performance: Departmental and Individual
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Western Economic Association International in its journal Economic Inquiry.
Volume (Year): 16 (1978)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://ei.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Porter, Stephen R. & Toutkoushian, Robert K., 2006. "Institutional research productivity and the connection to average student quality and overall reputation," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 605-617, December.
- Michael Rauber & Heinrich Ursprung, 2006.
"Evaluation of researchers : a life cycle analysis of German academic economists,"
Working Papers of the Research Group Heterogenous Labor
06-08, Research Group Heterogeneous Labor, University of Konstanz/ZEW Mannheim.
- Michael Rauber & Heinrich W. Ursprung, 2008. "Evaluation of Researchers: A Life Cycle Analysis of German Academic Economists," Conferences on New Political Economy, in: Max Albert & Stefan Voigt & Dieter Schmidtchen (ed.), Conferences on New Political Economy, edition 1, volume 25, pages 101-122(2 Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen.
- Michael Rauber & Heinrich Ursprung, 2006. "Evaluation of Researchers: A Life Cycle Analysis of German Academic Economists," CESifo Working Paper Series 1673, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Rauber & Heinrich Ursprung, 2007.
"Life Cycle and Cohort Productivity in Economic Research: The Case of Germany,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2093, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Rauber & Heinrich W. Ursprung, 2008. "Life Cycle and Cohort Productivity in Economic Research: The Case of Germany," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9, pages 431-456, November.
- William J. Moore & Robert J. Newman & Geoffrey K. Turnbull, . "Internal Markets for Department Chairs: Comparative Advantage, Life-Cycle, and Jury Duty," Departmental Working Papers 2002-14, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- T. J. Fogarty & Susan Ravenscroft, 1999. "The importance of being 'wordy': willingness to write and publication productivity among accounting academics," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 187-202.
- J. S. Armstrong, 2005. "Review of Ravi Batra, The Great Depression of 1990 (Simon and Schuster, New York, 1985)," General Economics and Teaching 0502021, EconWPA.
- Katja Rost & Bruno S. Frey, 2011. "Quantitative and Qualitative Rankings of Scholars," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 63(1), pages 63-91, January.
- John McDowell & Ryan Amacher, 1986. "Economic value of an in-house editorship," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 101-112, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.