Management Competence, Firm Growth and Economic Progress
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Contributions to Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 18 (1999)
Issue (Month): 0 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.cpe.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niels Bosma & Sander Wennekers & F. Stam, 2013. "Institutions and the allocation of entrepreneurship across new and established organizations," Scales Research Reports H201213, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Niels Bosma & Sander Wennekers & F. Stam, 2010. "Intrapreneurship - An international study," Scales Research Reports H201005, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Dunning, John H., 2000. "The eclectic paradigm as an envelope for economic and business theories of MNE activity," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 163-190, April.
- N.S. Bosma & E. Stam & S. Wennekers, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Employee Activity: A Large Scale International Study," Working Papers 12-12, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Papanek, Gábor, 2010.
"A gyorsan növekvő magyar kis- és középvállalatok a gazdaság motorjai
[Rapidly growing small and medium-sized firms as the driving force behind the Hungarian economy]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 354-370.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.