AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Cambridge Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 8 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.cje.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meacci, Ferdinando, 2004. "The competition-of-capitals doctrine and the wage-profit relationship," MPRA Paper 20118, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- José Felix Cataño, 1996. "¿Un defecto en la mercancía patrón de Sraffa?," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID.
- Fabio Ravagnani, 2001. "Notes on a Mischaracterization of the Classical Theory of Value," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 355-363.
- Harvey Gram, 2003. "Joan Robinson: classical revivalist or neoclassical critic?," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 493-508.
- Tony Aspromourgos, 2000. "Is an Employer-of-Last-Resort Policy Sustainable? A review article," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 141-155.
- Levrero, Enrico Sergio, 2009. "Marx on absolute and relative wages," MPRA Paper 20976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nerio Naldi, 2005. "Piero Sraffa: emigration and scientific activity (1921�-�45)," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 379-402.
- Tony Aspromourgos, 2004. "Sraffian research programmes and unorthodox economics," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 179-206.
- Maria Cristina Marcuzzo, 2005. "Piero Sraffa at the university of Cambridge," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 425-452.
- Sydney Afriat, 2006. "Sraffa's Prices," Department of Economics University of Siena 474, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Ajit Sinha, 2007. "Reading Sraffa: The Philosophical Underpinnings of Production of Commodities by Means of Commodities," Working Papers id:1023, eSocialSciences.
- Enrico Sergio Levrero, 1999. "Worker Bargaining Power and Real Wages from 1870 to 1913: Phelps Brown reconsidered," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 183-203.
- Lee, Frederic & Jo, Tae-Hee, 2010.
"Social surplus approach and heterodox economics,"
27636, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.