AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Cambridge Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 7 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (September-December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.cje.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W Barnes & Sue Konzelmann, 1999. "The Fragility of Functional Work Systems in American Steel," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp137, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Frank Wilkinson, 2000. "Human Resource Management And Business Objectives And Strategies In Small And Medium Sized Business," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp184, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- François Michon, 2007. "What became of labour market segmentation in France : its changing design," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00265559, HAL.
- Sue Konzelmann & Robert Forrant, 2000. "Creative Work Systems in Destructive Markets," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp187, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- S. Deakin & R. Hobbs & S. Konzelmann & F. Wilkinson, 2001. "Partnership, Ownership and Control: The Impact of Corporate Governance on Employment Relations," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp200, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Boyer, Robert, 1996. "Seven paradoxes of capitalism...or is a theory of modern economies still possible ?," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9620, CEPREMAP.
- Andersen, Birgitte & Konzelmann, Sue, 2008. "In search of a useful theory of the productive potential of intellectual property rights," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 12-28, February.
- Colm McLaughlin, 2007. "The productivity enhancing Impacts of the Minimum Wage: Lessons from Denmark, New Zealand and Ireland," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp342, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Frank Wilkinson, 2002. "Productive Systems and the Structuring Role of Economic and Social Theories," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp225, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Helen Lawton Smith, 2003. "Knowledge Organizations and Local Economic Development: The Cases of Oxford and Grenoble," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 37(9), pages 899-909.
- Suzanne Konzelmann & Charles Craypo & Rabih Aridi & Frank Wilkinson, 2005. "The national varieties of capitalism: the cases of Wal-mart and Ikea," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp314, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Suzanne Konzelmann & Neil Conway & Linda Trenberth & Frank Wilkinson, 2005. "Corporate governance, stake-holding and the nature of employment relations within the firm," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp313, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Suzanne Konzelmann & Frank Wilkinson & Maria Hudson, 2002. "Partnership in Practice," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp239, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.