Notes on Consumption, Investment and Effective Demand: II
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Cambridge Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.cje.oupjournals.org/
Other versions of this item:
- Garegnani, Pierangelo, 1978. "Notes on Consumption, Investment and Effective Demand: I," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(4), pages 335-53, December.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asimakopulos, A., 1982. "Keynes et Sraffa," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 58(1), pages 87-94, janvier-j.
- David Andrews, 2000. "Keynes, Ricardo and the classical theory of interest," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 228-244.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2005.
"Minsky's acceleration channel and the role of money,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 27(3), pages 471-489, April.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2003. "Minsky's Acceleration Channel and the Role of Money," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_384, Levy Economics Institute.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2003. "Minsky's Acceleration Channel and the Role of Money," Macroeconomics 0308003, EconWPA.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2004. "Money, credit and the interest rate in Marx's economic. On the similarities of Marx's monetary analysis to Post-Keynesian economics," MPRA Paper 18608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nerio Naldi, 2000. "Keynes on the Nature of Capital: An interpretation of The General Theory's Chapter 16," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 157-169.
- Eric Berr, 1999. "Demande effective, monnaie et prix de production : une extension circuitiste de la Théorie générale," Documents de travail 42, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Eckhard Hein, 2005. "Money, Interest, and Capital Accumulation in Karl Marx’s," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0501002, EconWPA.
- Bruno Frey & John Harsanyi & James Buchanan & Eric Uslaner & Jeffrey Richelson & Nicholas Miller & Harold Hochman, 1977.
Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 157-174, December.
- Giuseppe Fontana & Bill Gerrard, 2006.
"The future of Post Keynesian economics,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(236), pages 49-80.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2004.
"The Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy: A Critical Review,"
- Greg Hannsgen, 2004. "The Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy: A Critical Review," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_412, Levy Economics Institute.
- Lima, Gilberto Tadeu, 1994. "Notes on Money, Growth and Distribution," Textos para discussÃ£o 36, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Peter Docherty, 2008. "Money and Monetary Policy in a Kaldor-Pasinetti-Sraffa-Keynes Framework," Working Paper Series 153, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2002. "Money, interest, and capital accumulation in Karl Marx's economics: A monetary interpretation," WSI Discussion Papers 102, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliches Institut (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Stiftung.
- George Argitis, 2001. "Intra-capitalist Conflicts, Monetary Policy and Income Distribution," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 453-470.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2006. "Gibson's Paradox II," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_448, Levy Economics Institute.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2002. "The Economics of Pensions: A non-conventional approach," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 149-177.
- Eckhard Hein, 2006. "Money, interest and capital accumulationin Karl Marx's economics: a monetary interpretation and some similaritiesto post-Keynesian approaches," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 113-140.
- Georgios Argitis, 2008. "Finance, Investment and Macroeconomic Performance," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 71-88.
- Peter Docherty, 2006. "Endogenous Money, Non-neutrality and Interest-sensitivity in the Theory of Long Period Unemployment," Working Paper Series 148, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.