A foxy hedgehog: Wynne Godley and macroeconomic modelling
AbstractWynne Godley has made enormous contributions to macroeconomic modelling. They are reviewed here in connection with his recent book with Marc Lavoie, Monetary Economics: An Integrated Approach to Credit, Money, Income, Production, and Wealth. Copyright The Author 2008. Published by Oxford University Press on behalf of the Cambridge Political Economy Society. All rights reserved., Oxford University Press.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Cambridge Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 32 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.cje.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramsay, Bruce A. & Sarlin, Peter, 2014. "Ending over-lending: Assessing systemic risk with debt to cash flow," Research Discussion Papers 11/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Lengnick, Matthias & Krug, Sebastian & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2012.
"Money creation and financial instability: An agent-based credit network approach,"
Economics Working Papers
2012-15, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Lengnick, Matthias & Krug, Sebastian & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2013. "Money creation and financial instability: An agent-based credit network approach," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 7(32), pages 1-44.
- Lengnick, Matthias & Krug, Sebastian & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2012. "Money creation and financial instability: An agent-based credit network approach," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-61, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bill Martin, 2009. "An Augmented UK Private Expenditure Function," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp384, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Stephen Kinsella, 2011. "Words to the Wise: Stock Flow Consistent Modeling of Financial Instability," INET Research Notes 19, Institute for New Economic Thinking (INET).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.