On the dynamics of profit-led and wage-led growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Cambridge Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 32 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.cje.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henry Willebald, 2013. "Distributive patterns in settler economies: agrarian income inequality during the first globalization (1870-1913)," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) dt-05-13, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Eckhard Hein & Marc Lavoie & Till van Treeck, 2008.
"Some instability puzzles in Kaleckian models of growth and distribution: A critical survey,"
IMK Working Paper
19-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Eckhard Hein & Marc Lavoie & Till van Treeck, 2011. "Some instability puzzles in Kaleckian models of growth and distribution: a critical survey," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 587-612.
- Sasaki, Hiroaki, 2010. "Endogenous technological change, income distribution, and unemployment with inter-class conflict," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 123-134, May.
- Paulo dos Santos, 2013. "Demand, Production, and the Determinants of Distribution: A Caveat on “Wage-Led Growth”," Working Papers wp323, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Esteban Perez Caldentey & Matias Vernengo, 2013. "Wage and Profit-led Growth: The Limits to Neo-Kaleckian Models and a Kaldorian Proposal," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_775, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Demian Panigo & Pablo Chena & Ana Gárriz, 2010. "Effects of Productive Heterogeneity and Different Exchange Rate Schemes on the Employment Cycle in Argentina," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(59), pages 81-130, July - Se.
- Joanílio Rodolpho Teixeira, 2009. "Growth, Distribution, Stability and Government Budget Surplus: The Extended Cambridge Equation Revisited," Economia, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 10(2), pages 239_251.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.