Monetary policy in the UK
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Cambridge Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 31 (2007)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.cje.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kai D. Schmid, 2010. "Medium-run macrodynamics and the consensus view of stabilization policy," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim 322/2010, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Yoshiyasu Ono, 2008. "Determinacy of Equilibrium under Various Phillips Curves," ISER Discussion Paper 0706, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2009. "Characterising the inflation targeting regime in South Korea," Working Paper Series 1004, European Central Bank.
- Totzek, Alexander, 2009. "Banks and early deposit withdrawals in a new Keynesian framework," Economics Working Papers 2009,08, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Lancastle, Neil, 2012.
"Circuit theory extended: The role of speculation in crises,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2012-30, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Lancastle, Neil, 2012. "Circuit theory extended: The role of speculation in crises," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 6(34), pages =1-27.
- Philip Arestis, 2013. "Inflation Targeting: A Critical Approach," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(68), pages 7-21, June.
- L. Randall Wray, 2004. "The Fed and the New Monetary Consensus: The Case for Rate Hikes, Part Two," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_80, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2010. "What Monetary Policy after the Crisis?," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 499-515.
- Ciner, Cetin, 2011. "Eurocurrency interest rate linkages: A frequency domain analysis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 498-505, October.
- Philip Arestis & Alexander Mihailov, 2007.
"Flexible Rules cum Constrained Discretion: A New Consensus in Monetary Policy,"
Economic Analysis Research Group Working Papers
earg-wp2007-13, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- P Arestis & A Mihailov, 2009. "Flexible Rules cum Constrained Discretion: A New Consensus in Monetary Policy," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 14(2), pages 27-54, September.
- Creel, Jérôme & Hubert, Paul, 2012. "Constrained discretion in Sweden," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 33-44.
- Carlos Rodriguez-Fuentes & Sheila Dow, 2003. "EMU and the Regional Impact of Monetary Policy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(9), pages 969-980.
- Peter Howells & Iris Biefang-Frisancho Mariscal, 2006.
"Monetary Policy Regimes. A Fragile Consensus,"
International Journal of Political Economy,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 35(1), pages 62-83, April.
- Paul Hubert & Jérôme Creel, 2008.
"Has the Adoption of Inflation Targeting Represented a Regime Switch? Empirical evidence from Canada, Sweden and the UK,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/9543, Sciences Po.
- Paul Hubert & Jérôme Creel, 2008. "Has the Adoption of Inflation Targeting Represented a Regime Switch ? Empiric Evidence from Canada, Sweden and the UK," Sciences Po publications 2008-25, Sciences Po.
- Jerome Creel & Paul Hubert, 2008. "Has the Adoption of Inflation Targeting Represented a Regime Switch? Empirical evidence from Canada, Sweden and the UK," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-25, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Vasiliki Bozani, 2011. "NAIRU, Unemployment and Post Keynesian Economics," Working Papers 1105, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Carlos A. Carrasco & JesÃºs Ferreiro, 2011. "Inflation Targeting and Economic Performance: The Case of Mexico," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(5), pages 675-692, December.
- Eckhard Hein & Achim Truger, 2008. "Fiscal policy in the macroeconomic policy mix: A Critique of the New Consensus Model and a comparison of macroeconomic policies in France, Germany, the UK and Sweden from a Post-Keynesian perspective," IMK Working Paper 03-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2013. "Moving from Inflation Targeting to Prices and Incomes Policy," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Paul Hubert, 2010. "Monetary Policy, Imperfect Information and the Expectations Channel," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/f4rshpf3v1u, Sciences Po.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.