Inadequacy of technology and innovation systems at the periphery
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Cambridge Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 31 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.cje.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- João Romero & Gustavo Britto & Frederico Jayme Jr., 2013. "A model of development with structural and technological change," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG 479, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Renata Del-Vecchio & Jorge Britto & Bruno Oliveira, 2014. "Patterns of university–industry interactions in Brazil: an exploratory analysis using the instrumental of graph theory," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1867-1892, July.
- Chaves, Catari Vilela & Carvalho, Soraia Schultz Martins & Silva, Leandro Alves & Teixeira, Tânia Cristina & Bernardes, Patrícia, 2012. "The point of view of firms in Minas Gerais about the contribution of universities and research institutes to R&D activities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1683-1695.
- João Prates Romero & Frederico G. Jayme Jr, 2010.
"Financial system, innovation and regional development: a study on the relationship between liquidity preference and innovation in Brazil,"
Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG
td412, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- João Prates Romero & Frederico G. Jayme Jr., 2009. "Financial system, innovation and regional development: a study on the relationship between liquidity preference and innovation in Brazil," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td357, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.