Akerlof and Kranton on identity in economics: inverting the analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Cambridge Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 31 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.cje.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Teraji, Shinji, 2009. "The economics of possible selves," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 45-51, January.
- D. Dragone & M. Viviani, 2007. "Identity and the Dynamics of Preferences," Working Papers 596, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- John Davis, 2006.
"Social identity strategies in recent economics,"
Journal of Economic Methodology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 371-390.
- John B Davis, 2005. "Social Identity Strategies in Recent Economics," Working Papers and Research 0508, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- John B. Davis, 2005. "Social Identity Strategies in Recent Economics," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-078/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Miller Moya, Luis Miguel & Brañas Garza, Pablo & Aguiar, Fernando, 2008.
"Personal identity. A theoretical and experimental analysis,"
DFAEII Working Papers
2009-.04, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Fernando Aguiar & Pablo Branas-Garza & Maria Paz Espinosa & Luis Miller, 2010. "Personal identity: a theoretical and experimental analysis," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 261-275.
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M. & Gowdy, John M., 2009. "A group selection perspective on economic behavior, institutions and organizations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 1-20, October.
- Wen-Chun Chang, 2013. "Climbing up the Social Ladders: Identity, Relative Income, and Subjective Well-being," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 113(1), pages 513-535, August.
- Ivan Boldyrev & Carsten Herrmann-Pillath, 2012. "Hegel’s “Objective Spirit” and its Contemporary Relevance for the Philosophy of Economics," HSE Working papers WP BRP 05/HUM/2012, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Stark, Oded & Dorn, Agnieszka, 2012.
"Do family ties with those left behind intensify or weaken migrants’ assimilation?,"
133689, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Stark, Oded & Dorn, Agnieszka, 2013. "Do family ties with those left behind intensify or weaken migrants’ assimilation?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 1-5.
- Stark, Oded & Dorn, Agnieszka, 2012. "Do family ties with those left behind intensify or weaken migrants' assimilation?," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 45, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Leonhard K. Lades, 2012. "Impulsive Consumption and Reflexive Thought: Nudging Ethical Consumer Behavior," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-03, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Beaudreau, Bernard C., 2006. "Identity, entropy and culture," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 205-223, April.
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2008. "The naturalistic turn in economics: implications for the theory of finance," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 105, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Timo Tammi, 2011. "Contractual preferences and moral biases: social identity and procedural fairness in the exclusion game experiment," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 373-397, December.
- Ivan Boldyrev & Carsten Herrmann-Pillath, 2013. "Hegel’s “Objective Spirit”, extended mind, and the institutional nature of economic action," Mind and Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 12(2), pages 177-202, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.