Class Struggle and the Persistence of the Working-Class Family
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Cambridge Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1977)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.cje.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wainerman CH, 1992. "Improving the accounting of women workers in population censuses : lessons from Latin America," ILO Working Papers 285840, International Labour Organization.
- Motkuri, Venkatanarayana, 2004. "Child Labour and Schooling in a Histrical Perspective: The Developed Countries Experience," MPRA Paper 48416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon Deakin & Frank Wilkinson, 2000. "Capabilities, Spontaneous Order, And Social Rights," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp174, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Rose Brewer & Cecilia Conrad & Mary King, 2002. "The Complexities and Potential of Theorizing Gender, Caste, Race, and Class," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 3-17.
- Brennan, Teresa, 1997. "Economy for the Earth: The labour theory of value without the subject/object distinction," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 175-185, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.