UK Industry and the World Economy: A Case of De-industrialisation?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Cambridge Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.cje.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singh, Ajit, 2007.
"Globalisation, industrial revolutions in India and China and labour markets in advanced countries : implications for national and international economic policy,"
ILO Working Papers
397934, International Labour Organization.
- Singh, Ajit, 2007. "Globalisation, industrial revolutions in India and China and labour markets in advanced countries: implications for national and international economic policy," MPRA Paper 53369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Ajit, 2004. "Standing on the crossroads: The Indian economy in the 21st century," MPRA Paper 53432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theodore Hitiris, 1979. "The impact of protection and concentration on the labour intensity of U.K. industries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 115(4), pages 670-679, December.
- Howes, Candace & Singh, Ajit, 1999.
"National competitiveness, dynamics of adjustment, and long term economic growth: conceptual, empirical, and policy issues,"
53537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Howes, C. & Singh, A., 1999. "National Competitiveness, Dynamics of Adjustment and Long-term Economic Growth: Conceptual, Empirical and Policy Issues," Accounting and Finance Discussion Papers 00-af43, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Singh, A & Tabatabai H, 1992. "World economic crisis and third world agriculture: the changing role of agriculture in economic development," ILO Working Papers 286955, International Labour Organization.
- Ken Coutts & Andrew Glyn & Bob Rowthorn, 2007.
"Structural change under New Labour,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 31(6), pages 845-861, November.
- Andrew Glyn & Ken Coutts, 2007. "Structural Change under New Labour," Economics Series Working Papers 312, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Coutts, K. & Glyn, A. & Rowthorn, B., 2007. "Structural Change under New Labour," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0721, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ajit Singh & Sukti Dasgupta, 2005. "Will services be the new engine of economic growth in India?," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp310, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Sukti Dasgupta & Ajit Singh, 2006. "Manufacturing, Services and Premature De-Industrialisation in Developing Countries: A Kaldorian Empirical Analysis," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp327, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Lavopa, Alejandro & Szirmai, Adam, 2012.
"Industrialization, employment and poverty,"
UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series
081, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Helen Louri & Ioanna Pepelasis Minoglou, 2001. "A Quantitative Exploration on the Determinants of (De-)Industrialisation: The case of Greece," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 397-410.
- Ajit Singh, 2005. "FDI, Globalisation and Economic Development - Towards Reforming National and International Rules of the Game," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp304, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Mohammed Ansari, 1989. "The Dutch disease: The Canadian evidence," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 125(4), pages 804-813, December.
- Singh, Ajit, 2007. "Globalization and Industrial Revolutions in India and China: Implications for Advanced and Developing Economies and for National and International Policies," MPRA Paper 24286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dasgupta, Sukti & Singh, Ajit, 2006. "Manufacturing, Services and Premature Deindustrialization in Developing Countries: A Kaldorian Analysis," Working Paper Series RP2006/49, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Robert Rowthorn & Ken Coutts, 2004. "De-Industrialization And The Blance Of Payments In Advanced Economies," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 170, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Pitelis, Christos & Pseiridis, Anastasia, 2007. "A Conceptual Framework for Firm Cooperation and Clusters and Their Impact on Productivity and Competitiveness," Papers DYNREG13, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Alex Izurieta & Ajit Singh, 2008. "Does fast Growth in India and China harm U.S. Workers? Insights from Simulation Evidence," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp378, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.