Starvation and Exchange Entitlements: A General Approach and Its Application to the Great Bengal Famine
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Cambridge Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1977)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.cje.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthieu CLEMENT (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2010. "Food Availability and Food Entitlements during the Chinese Great Leap Forward Famine: A dynamic panel data analysis (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2010-03, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2006. "Effects of Markets on Poverty and Economic Inequality: Evolutionary and Ethical Perspectives," Social Economics, Policy and Development Working Papers 123543, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Hashimzade, Nigar & Majumdar, Mukul, 2002. "Survival under Uncertainty in an Exchange Economy," Working Papers 02-12, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Wylie Bradford, 2012. "The economics of Rawlsian justice: can it be neoclassical?," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(8), pages 612-623, July.
- Molini, Vasco & Keyzer, Michiel A. & van den Boom, Bart & Zant, Wouter, 2007. "Creating safety nets through semi-parametric index-based insurance: A simulation for Northern Ghana," 101st Seminar, July 5-6, 2007, Berlin Germany 9263, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ranadev Banerji, 1982. "Food shortage and international trade in food : Analysis of long-term trends," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 338-365, June.
- Plümper, Thomas & Neumayer, Eric, 2009. "Famine Mortality, Rational Political Inactivity, and International Food Aid," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 50-61, January.
- Vivian Walsh, 2000. "Smith After Sen," Review of Political Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 5-25.
- Zug, Sebastian, 2008. "The Impact of Agricultural Mechanisation on Poverty Alleviation in a Seasonal Environment: a project evaluation from northern Bangladesh," IEE Working Papers 188, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
- Steven Pressman & Gale Summerfield, 2000. "The Economic Contributions of Amartya Sen," Review of Political Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 89-113.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.