The sampling properties of conditional independence graphs for structural vector autoregressions
AbstractStructural vector autoregressions allow contemporaneous series dependence and assume errors with no contemporaneous correlation. Models of this form, that also have a recursive structure, can be described by a directed acyclic graph. An important tool for identification of these models is the conditional independence graph constructed from the contemporaneous and lagged values of the process. We determine the large-sample properties of statistics used to test for the presence of links in this graph. A simple example illustrates how these results may be applied. Copyright Biometrika Trust 2002, Oxford University Press.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Biometrika Trust in its journal Biometrika.
Volume (Year): 89 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://biomet.oxfordjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carretta, Alessandro & Farina, Vincenzo & Graziano, Elvira Anna & Reale, Marco, 2011. "Does investor attention influence stock market activity? The case of spin-off deals," MPRA Paper 33545, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alethea Rea & William Rea & Marco Reale & Carl Scarrott, 2012. "A comparison of Spillover Effects before, during and after the 2008 Financial Crisis," Working Papers in Economics 12/03, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Selva Demiralp & Kevin Hoover & Stephen Perez, 2014. "Still puzzling: evaluating the price puzzle in an empirically identified structural vector autoregression," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 701-731, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.