Economies of Scope of Lending and Mobilizing Deposits in Microfinance Institutions: A Semiparametric Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 93 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valentin Zelenyuk & Leopold Simar, 2011. "To Smooth or Not to Smooth? The Case of Discrete Variables in Nonparametric Regressions," CEPA Working Papers Series WP102011, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Serrano-Cinca, Carlos & Gutiérrez-Nieto, Begoña, 2014.
"Microfinance, the long tail and mission drift,"
International Business Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 181-194.
- Delis, Manthos D & Iosifidi, Maria & Tsionas, Efthymios, 2012. "On the estimation of marginal cost," MPRA Paper 43514, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Delgado, Michael S. & Henderson, Daniel J. & Parmeter, Christopher F., 2012.
"Does Education Matter for Economic Growth?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7089, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zhang, Rui & Sun, Kai & Delgado, Michael & Kumbhakar, Subal, 2011. "Productivity in China's high technology industry: Regional heterogeneity and R&D," MPRA Paper 32507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Triebs & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2012. "Management Practice in Production," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 129, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.