The Doha Agenda Negotiations on Agriculture: What Could They Deliver?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 88 (2006)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, Kym, 2006.
"Reducing distortions to agricultural incentives : progress, pitfalls, and prospects,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4092, The World Bank.
- Kym Anderson, 2006. "Reducing Distortions to Agricultural Incentives: Progress, Pitfalls, and Prospects," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1135-1146.
- Martin, William J. & Anderson, Kym, 2008.
"Agricultural trade reform under the Doha Agenda: some key issues,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(1), March.
- Will Martin & Kym Anderson, 2007. "Agricultural Trade Reform Under the Doha Agenda: Some Key Issues," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2007-03, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Christophe Gouel & Cristina Mitaritonna & Maria Priscila Ramos, 2010.
"The Art of Exceptions: Sensitive Products in the Doha Negotiations,"
2010-20, CEPII research center.
- Gouel, Christophe & Mitaritonna, Cristina & Ramos, Maria Priscila, 2011. "Sensitive products in the Doha negotiations: The case of European and Japanese market access," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2395-2403.
- Giovanni Anania, 2007. "Multilateral trade negotiations, preferential trade agreements and European Union’s agricultural policies," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, July.
- Anania, Giovanni, 2007. "Multilateral Negotiations, Preferential Trade Agreements and the CAP. What's Ahead?," Working Papers 7283, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.