The Evolution of Farm Programs and Their Contribution to Agricultural Land Values
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 87 (2005)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs, 2009.
"The Capitalisation of Area Payments into Farmland Rents: Micro Evidence from the New EU Member States,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2009_04, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs, 2012. "The Capitalization of Area Payments into Farmland Rents: Micro Evidence from the New EU Member States," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 60(4), pages 517-540, December.
- Vyn, Richard J. & Haq, Zahoor Ul & Weerahewa, Jeevika & Meilke, Karl D., 2012.
"The Influence of Market Returns and Government Payments on Canadian Farmland Values,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(2), August.
- Vyn, Richard J. & Haq, Zahoor Ul & Weerahewa, Jeevika & Meilke, Karl D., 2012. "The Influence of Market Returns and Government Payments on Canadian Farmland Values," Working Papers 122738, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Feichtinger, Paul & Salhofer, Paul, 2013. "A Spatial Analysis of Agricultural Land Prices in Bavaria," Factor Markets Working Papers 162, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Feichtinger, Paul & Salhofer, Klaus, 2011. "The Valuation of Agricultural Land and the Influence of Government Payments," Factor Markets Working Papers 112, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Zier, Patrick, 2013. "Econometric impact assessment of the Common Agricultural Policy in East German agriculture," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 71, number 71.
- Shaik, Saleem & Helmers, Glenn A., 2006. "An Examination Of Farm Program Payments On Farm Economic Structure," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21215, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jonasson, Erik & Filipski, Mateusz & Brooks, Jonathan & Taylor, J. Edward, 2012. "Modeling the Welfare Implications of Agricultural Policies in Developing Countries," Working Papers 2012:11, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Shaik, Saleem & Helmers, Glenn A. & Atwood, Joseph A., 2006. "Farm Programs And Agricultural Land Values: The Case Of Southern Agriculture," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35475, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Elanor Starmer, Aimee Witteman and Timothy A. Wise, . "06-03 "Feeding the Factory Farm: Implicit Subsidies to the Broiler Chicken Industry"," GDAE Working Papers 06-03, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2013. "Empirical Evidence of the Distributional Effects of the CAP in New EU Member States," Factor Markets Working Papers 170, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Jonasson, Erik & Filipski, Mateusz & Brooks, Jonathan & Taylor, J. Edward, 2012. "Modeling the Welfare Impacts of Agricultural Policies in Developing Countries," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125105, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Thibodeau, David R. & Clark, J. Stephen, 2009. "Government support, transfer efficiency, and moral hazard within heterogeneous regions in Canadian Agriculture," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51806, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Shaik, Saleem & Atwood, Joseph A. & Helmers, Glenn A., 2010. "Did 1933 New Deal Legislation Contribute to Farm Real Estate: Temporal and Spatial Analysis," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 98201, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Latruffe , Laure & Ay, Jean-Sauveur, 2013. "The Empirical Content of the Present Value Model: A survey of the instrumental uses of farmland prices," Factor Markets Working Papers 165, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Moro, Daniele & Sckokai, Paolo, 2013. "The impact of decoupled payments on farm choices: Conceptual and methodological challenges," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 28-38.
- Coleman, Jane A. & Shaik, Saleem, 2009. "Time-Varying Estimation of Crop Insurance Program in Altering North Dakota Farm Economic Structure," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49516, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Weerahewa, Jeevika & Meilke, Karl D. & Vyn, Richard J. & Haq, Zahoor Ul, 2008. "The Determinants of Farmland Values in Canada," Working Papers 43461, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Shaik, Saleem & Atwood, Joseph A. & Helmers, Glenn A., 2012. "Did 1933 new deal legislation contribute to farm real estate values: A regional analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 801-816.
- Shaik, Saleem, 2007. "Farm Programs And Land Values In Mountain States: Alternative Panel Estimators," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon 10256, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.