Knowledge Management Frontier in the Global Food System: Network Embeddedness and Social Capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 84 (2002)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diogo M. Souza-Monteiro & Julie A. Caswell, 2010. "The Economics of Voluntary Traceability in Multi-Ingredient Food Chains," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 122-142.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2008. "The role of social capital in homogeneous society: Review of recent researches in Japan," MPRA Paper 11385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sporleder, Thomas L. & Moss, Leeann E., 2004.
"Knowledge Capital, Intangible Assets, and Leverage: Evidence from U.S. Agricultural Biotechnology Firms,"
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review,
International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 7(02).
- Sporleder, Thomas L. & Moss, Leeann E. & Nickels, Lori A., 2002. "Knowledge Capital, Intangible Assets, And Leverage: Evidence From U.S. Agricultural Biotechnology Firms," WCC-72 Annual Meeting, June 23-25, 2002, Las Vegas, Nevada 16623, WERA-72 (formerly WCC-72): Western Education\Extension and Research Activities Committee on Agribusiness.
- Marit Hoven, 2006. "Market Innovations and Knowledge Transfer in the Agricultural Food Market," ERSA conference papers ersa06p352, European Regional Science Association.
- Hinton, Brad, 2003. "Knowledge Management And Communities Of Practice: An Experience From Rabobank Australia And New Zealand," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 5(03).
- Cocaro, Henri & Jesus, Jose Carlos dos Santos, 2008. "A Agroinformática Em Empresas Rurais: Algumas Tendências," 46th Congress, July 20-23, 2008, Rio Branco, Acre, Brasil 102898, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.