Watershed Project Performance in India: Conservation, Productivity, and Equity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 83 (2001)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shiferaw, Bekele & Kebede, Tewodros & Ratna Reddy, V., 2008. "Community watershed management in semi-arid India: The state of collective action and its effects on natural resources and rural livelihoods," CAPRi working papers 85, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Seema, H. M. & Chandrakanth, M. G. & Nagaraj, N., 2008. "Equity in distribution of benefits from water harvesting and groundwater recharge: an economic study in Sujala Watershed Project in Karnataka," Conference Papers h042930, International Water Management Institute.
- Shiferaw, Bekele A. & Bantilan, Ma Cynthia & Wani, Suhas & Sreedevi, T.K. & Rao, G.D. Nageswara, 2006. "Collective Action for Integrated Community Watershed Management in Semi-Arid India: Analysis of Multiple Livelihood Impacts and the Drivers of Change," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25453, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Shiferaw, Bekele A. & Kebede, Tewodros A. & Reddy, V. Ratna, 2009. "Enabling Institutions, Collective Action and Watershed Management in Semi-Arid India: Effects on Natural Resources and Rural Poverty," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51435, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nagaraj, N. & Chandrakanth, M. G. & Prathima, R., 2008. "Impact of water harvesting on groundwater recharge, productivity and net returns with integrated farming systems approach in eastern dry zone of Karnataka," Conference Papers h042931, International Water Management Institute.
- Seema, H.M. & Chandrakanth, Mysore G. & Nagaraj, N., 2008. "Equity In Distribution Of Benefits From Water Harvesting And Groundwater Recharge – An Economic Study In Sujala Watershed Project In Karnataka," Conference Papers 43618, University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Shiferaw, Bekele & Reddy, V. Ratna & Wani, Suhas P., 2008. "Watershed externalities, shifting cropping patterns and groundwater depletion in Indian semi-arid villages: The effect of alternative water pricing policies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 327-340, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.