Watershed Project Performance in India: Conservation, Productivity, and Equity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 83 (2001)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shiferaw, Bekele A. & Kebede, Tewodros A. & Reddy, V. Ratna, 2009. "Enabling Institutions, Collective Action and Watershed Management in Semi-Arid India: Effects on Natural Resources and Rural Poverty," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51435, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Seema, H. M. & Chandrakanth, M. G. & Nagaraj, N., 2008. "Equity in distribution of benefits from water harvesting and groundwater recharge: an economic study in Sujala Watershed Project in Karnataka," Conference Papers h042930, International Water Management Institute.
- Shiferaw, Bekele & Reddy, V. Ratna & Wani, Suhas P., 2008. "Watershed externalities, shifting cropping patterns and groundwater depletion in Indian semi-arid villages: The effect of alternative water pricing policies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 327-340, September.
- Shiferaw, Bekele & Kebede, Tewodros & Ratna Reddy, V., 2008. "Community watershed management in semi-arid India: The state of collective action and its effects on natural resources and rural livelihoods," CAPRi working papers 85, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- S. Nedumaran & Beleke Shiferaw & M. Bantilan & K. Palanisami & Suhas Wani, 2014. "Bioeconomic modeling of farm household decisions for ex-ante impact assessment of integrated watershed development programs in semi-arid India," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 257-286, April.
- Nagaraj, N. & Chandrakanth, M. G. & Prathima, R., 2008. "Impact of water harvesting on groundwater recharge, productivity and net returns with integrated farming systems approach in eastern dry zone of Karnataka," Conference Papers h042931, International Water Management Institute.
- Seema, H.M. & Chandrakanth, Mysore G. & Nagaraj, N., 2008. "Equity In Distribution Of Benefits From Water Harvesting And Groundwater Recharge – An Economic Study In Sujala Watershed Project In Karnataka," Conference Papers 43618, University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Shiferaw, Bekele A. & Bantilan, Ma Cynthia & Wani, Suhas & Sreedevi, T.K. & Rao, G.D. Nageswara, 2006. "Collective Action for Integrated Community Watershed Management in Semi-Arid India: Analysis of Multiple Livelihood Impacts and the Drivers of Change," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25453, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.