The New Food Economy: Consumers, Farms, Pharms, and Science
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 83 (2001)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sckokai, Paolo, 2012. "Agricultural and Applied Economics: What is This?," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 1, April.
- Venturini, Luciano, 2003. "The Food System In Transition: An E.U. Perspective," Working Papers 14362, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Goodhue, Rachael E. & Rausser, Gordon C., 2003. "Value Differentiation," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(03), December.
- Fulgence J. Mishili & Anna A. Temu & Joan Fulton & J. Lowenberg-DeBoer, 2009. "Consumer Preferences As Drivers Of The Common Bean Trade In Tanzania: A Marketing Perspective," Working Papers 09-02, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Kinsey, Jean D., 2003. "Emerging Trends In The New Food Economy: Consumers, Firms And Science," Working Papers 14575, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Miller, Andrew D. & Langley, Suchada V. & Chambers, William, 2003.
"Current Issues Affecting Trade And Trade Policy: An Annotated Literature Review,"
14596, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Miller, Andrew D. & Langley, Suchada V. & Chambers, William, 2003. "Current Issues Affecting Trade And Trade Policy: An Annotated Literature Review," Working Papers 14606, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Venturini, Luciano, 2006. "Food and Health: A European Perspective," Conference Papers 6684, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Sporleder, Thomas L. & Boland, Michael A., 2011. "Exclusivity of Agrifood Supply Chains: Seven Fundamental Economic Characteristics," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 14(5).
- Fulgence Joseph Mishili & Joan Fulton & Musa Shehu & Saket Kushwaha & Kofi Marfo & Mustafa Jamal & Alpha Kergna & J. Lowenberg-DeBoer, 2009. "Consumer preferences for quality characteristics along the cowpea value chain in Nigeria, Ghana, and Mali," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 16-35.
- Fulgence Joseph Mishili & Joan Fulton & Mustafa Jamal & J. Lowenberg-DeBoer & Musa Shehu & Saket Kushwaha & Kofi Marfo & Alpha Chergna, 2007. "Consumer Preferences For Quality Characteristics Along The Cowpea Value Chain In Nigeria, Ghana And Mali," Working Papers 06-17, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Sara Schumacher & Michael Boland, 2005. "The effects of industry and firm resources on profitability in the food economy," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 97-108.
- Schumacher, Sara K. & Boland, Michael A., 2003. "The Persistence Of Profitability In The Food And Agribusiness Sector," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22124, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ahumada, Omar & Villalobos, J. Rene, 2009. "Application of planning models in the agri-food supply chain: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 1-20, July.
- Muscio, Alessandro & Nardone, Gianluca, 2012. "The determinants of university–industry collaboration in food science in Italy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 710-718.
- Acosta, Manuel & Coronado, Daniel & Toribio, MÂª Rosario, 2011. "The use of scientific knowledge by Spanish agrifood firms," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 507-516, August.
- Martinez, Stephen W., 2007. "The U.S. Food Marketing System: Recent Developments, 1997-2006," Economic Research Report 55962, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.