The Potential for Transition to Paid Extension: Some Guiding Economic Principles
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 83 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feder, Gershon & Murgai, Rinku & Quizon, Jaime B., 2003.
"Sending farmers back to school - the impact of farmer field schools in Indonesia,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3022, The World Bank.
- Gershon Feder & Rinku Murgai & Jaime B. Quizon, 2004. "Sending Farmers Back to School: The Impact of Farmer Field Schools in Indonesia," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(1), pages 45-62.
- Lohr, Luanne & Park, Timothy A., 2012. "Demand for Private Marketing Expertise by Organic Farmers: A Quantile Analysis Based on Counts," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(02), May.
- Wandji, Njankoua & Binam, Nyemeck & Sonii, David & Mva Mva, Jonas & Gockowski, James, 2008. "Assessing Potential Impact of a Farmer Field School Training on Perennial Crop in Cameroon," 2007 Second International Conference, August 20-22, 2007, Accra, Ghana 52103, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Fernando Lopez & Alessandro Maffioli, 2008. "Technology Adoption, Productivity and Specialization of Uruguayan Breeders: Evidence from an Impact Evaluation," OVE Working Papers 0708, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Brian Roe & Timothy C. Haab & Brent Sohngen, 2004.
"The Value of Agricultural Economics Extension Programming: An Application of Contingent Valuation,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(3), pages 373-390.
- Roe, Brian E. & Haab, Timothy C. & Sohngen, Brent, 2002. "The Value Of Agricultural Economics Extension Programming: An Application Of Contingent Valuation," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19861, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Binam, Joachim Nyemeck & Tonye, Jean & wandji, Njankoua & Nyambi, Gwendoline & Akoa, Mireille, 2004. "Factors affecting the technical efficiency among smallholder farmers in the slash and burn agriculture zone of Cameroon," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 531-545, October.
- Horna, J. Daniela & Smale, Melinda & Oppen, Matthias Von, 2007.
"Farmer willingness to pay for seed-related information: rice varieties in Nigeria and Benin,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(06), pages 799-825, December.
- Horna, J. Daniela & Smale, Melinda & von Oppen, Matthias, 2005. "Farmer willingness to pay for seed-related information: rice varieties in Nigeria and Benin," EPTD discussion papers 142, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Veronica González & Pablo Ibarrarán & Alessandro Maffioli & Sandra Rozo, 2009. "The Impact of Technology Adoption on Agricultural Productivity: The Case of the Dominican Republic," OVE Working Papers 0509, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Pedro Cerdán-Infantes & Alessandro Maffioli & Diego Ubfal, 2008. "The Impact of Agricultural Extension Services: The Case of Grape Production in Argentina," OVE Working Papers 0508, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Hashemi, Seyyed Mahmoud & Hedjazi, Yousef, 2011. "Factors affecting members' evaluation of agri-business ventures' effectiveness," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 51-59, February.
- Marielle Berriet-Solliec & Jacques Baudry & Pierre Labarthe, 2010. "L'évaluation des politiques à l'épreuve des faits : apports des débats autour des approches evidence based policies," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2010/5, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Faye, Issa & Deininger, Klaus W., 2005. "Do new delivery systems improve extension access? Evidence from rural Uganda," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19405, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Francisca Henriquez, 2009. "Microcrédito y su Impacto: Un Acercamiento con Datos Chilenos," OVE Working Papers 0309, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Klerkx, Laurens & Leeuwis, Cees, 2008. "Matching demand and supply in the agricultural knowledge infrastructure: Experiences with innovation intermediaries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 260-276, June.
- Labarthe, Pierre, 2005. "Performance of Services: A Framework to Assess Farm Extension Services," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24712, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.