Managing Catastrophic Risk Through Insurance and Securitization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 83 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rault, Arnaud & Krebs, Stephane, 2011. "Livestock epidemics and catastrophic risk management: State of the art and prospects on economic dynamics," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114793, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Enjolras, Geoffroy & Kast, Robert, 2007.
"Using participating and financial contracts to insure catastrophe risk: Implications for crop risk management,"
101st Seminar, July 5-6, 2007, Berlin Germany
9268, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Geoffroy Enjolras & Robert Kast, 2008. "Using participating and financial contracts to insure catastrophe risk: Implications for crop risk management," Working Papers 08-01, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2008.
- Xu, Wei & Odening, Martin & Musshoff, Oliver, 2008. "Optimal Design of Weather Bonds," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6781, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Zulauf, Carl R., 2002. "Droughts And Farm Policy," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 1(02).
- Shen, Zhiwei & Odening, Martin, 2012.
"Coping with Systemic Risk in Index-based Crop Insurance,"
123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland
122555, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zhiwei Shen & Martin Odening, 2013. "Coping with systemic risk in index-based crop insurance," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 44(1), pages 1-13, 01.
- Arnaud Rault & Stéphane Krebs, 2011. "Catastrophic risk and risk management, what do we know about livestock epidemics? State of the art and prospects," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 201105, INRA UMR SMART.
- Dimitar Nikolov & Minka Anastasova-Chopeva & Elizabeth Ivanova, 2013. "Insurance products in agriculture and farm insurance behaviour (English)," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 84-102.
- Hao, Jianqiang & Skees, Jerry R., 2003. "Structuring Institutions To Share Local Weather Risk Globally," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21973, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dimitar Nikolov & Minka Anastasova-Chopeva & Elizabeth Ivanova, 2013. "Insurance products in agriculture and farm insurance behaviour (Bulgarian)," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 62-83.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.