Agricultural Trade and Productivity Growth: A State-level Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 82 (2000)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kebede, Ellene & Kagochi, John & Jolly, Curtis M., 2010. "Energy consumption and economic development in Sub-Sahara Africa," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 532-537, May.
- Fleming, David A. & Abler, David G., 2013. "Does agricultural trade affect productivity? Evidence from Chilean farms," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 11-17.
- Ghazalian, Pascal L. & Furtan, William Hartley, 2007. "The Effect of Innovation on Agricultural and Agri-food Exports in OECD Countries," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(03), December.
- Xilin Li, 2012. "Technology, factor endowments, and China's agricultural foreign trade: a neoclassical approach," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 105-123, February.
- Lambert, David K. & Schuck, Eric C. & Jin, Hyun Joung & Koo, Won W., 2003. "The Effects Of Us/Canada Trade On Production Costs And Productivity," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22008, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.