International Financial Volatility and Agricultural Commodity Trade: A Primer
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 82 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, C-L. & Huang, B-W. & Chen, M-G., 2010. "Modelling the Asymmetric Volatility in Hog Prices in Taiwan," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-46, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Chang, Chia-Lin & Huang, Biing-Wen & Chen, Meng-Gu & McAleer, Michael, 2011.
"Modelling the asymmetric volatility in hog prices in Taiwan: The impact of joining the WTO,"
Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM),
Elsevier, vol. 81(7), pages 1491-1506.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Biing-Wen Huang & Meng-Gu Chen & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Modelling the Asymmetric Volatility in Hog Prices in Taiwan: The Impact of Joining the WTO," Working Papers in Economics 10/39, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Biing-Wen Huang & Meng-Gu Chen & Michael McAleer, 2009. "Modelling the Asymmetric Volatility in Hog Prices in Taiwan: The Impact of Joining the WTO," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-642, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Biing-Wen Huang & Meng-Gu Chen, 2009. "Modelling the Asymmetric Volatility in Hog Prices in Taiwan: The Impact of Joining the WTO," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0914, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Bonilla, Eugenio Diaz, 2008. "Global macroeconomic developments and poverty:," IFPRI discussion papers 766, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Wesley, J.D. & Shen, Xuan & Li, Sheng & Wilson, Norbert L.W., 2012. "Agricultural Trade Bias in Exchange Rate Volatility Effect Estimation: An Application of Meta-Regression Analysis," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124870, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Dahl, Christian M. & Iglesias, Emma M., 2009. "Volatility spill-overs in commodity spot prices: New empirical results," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 601-607, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.