Measuring Goodness of Fit for the Double-Bounded Logit Model: Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 81 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Herriges, Joseph A., 1999. "Measuring Goodness of Fit for the Double-Bounded Logit Model: Comment," Staff General Research Papers 1502, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boland, Michael A. & Fox, John A. & Mark, Darrell R., 1999. "Consumer Willingness-To-Pay For Pork Produced Under An Integrated Meat Safety System," 1999 Annual Meeting, July 11-14, 1999, Fargo, ND 35667, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Michael Ahlheim & Benchaphun Ekasingh & Oliver Frör & Jirawan Kitchaincharoen & Andreas Neef & Chapika Sangkapitux & Nopasom Sinphurmsukskul, 2007. "Using Citizen Expert Groups in Environmental Valuation - Lessons from a CVM study in Northern Thailand," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim 283/2007, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Michael Ahlheim & Benchaphun Ekasingh & Oliver Frör & Jirawan Kitchaicharoen & Andreas Neef & Chapika Sangkapitux & Nopasom Sinphurmsukskul, 2008. "Better than their reputation - A case for mail surveys in contingent valuation," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim 297/2008, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Giaccaria Sergio & Frontuto Vito & Dalmazzone Silvana, 2010. "Who’s afraid of power lines? Merging survey and GIS data to account for spatial heterogeneity," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201002, University of Turin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.