The Food Stamp Program, Welfare Reform, and the Aggregate Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 79 (1997)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Howell, 2000. "Prospects for 'Job Matching' in the Welfare-to-Work Transition: Labor Market Capacity for Sustaining the Absorption of Mississippi's TANF Recipients," JCPR Working Papers 202, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- John A. Bishop & Chien Hui Hung, 2000. "“Did Welfare Reform Change the Determinants of Program Participation and Benefit Levels?”," Working Papers 0001, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Gundersen, Craig & LeBlanc, Michael & Kuhn, Betsey A., 1999. "The Changing Food Assistance Landscape: The Food Stamp Program in a Post-Welfare Reform Environment," Agricultural Economics Reports 33993, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Swindell, James W., Jr. & Martin, Steven W. & Reinschmiedt, Lynn L. & Hudson, Darren, 1999. "Demand For Tanf In Mississippi," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21680, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Shao-Hsun Keng & Steven B. Garasky & Helen H. Jensen, 1999.
"Innovation at the State Level: Initial Effects of Welfare Reform in Iowa,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
99-wp232, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Keng, Shao-Hsun & Garasky, Steven & Jensen, Helen H., 2000. "Innovation at the State Level: Initial Effects of Welfare Reform in Iowa," Staff General Research Papers 1717, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.