HACCP as a Business Management Tool
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 78 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holleran, Erin & Bredahl, Maury E. & Zaibet, Lokman, 1999. "Private incentives for adopting food safety and quality assurance," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 669-683, December.
- Deodhar, Satish Y., . "HACCP: A Quest for Quality as a Competitive Strategy for Agribusiness," IIMA Working Papers WP1999-02-05, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Kathleen Segerson, 1999. "Mandatory versus voluntary approaches to food safety," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 53-70.
- Noelke, Corinna M. & Caswell, Julie A., 2000. "A Model Of The Implementation Of Quality Management Systems For Credence Attributes," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21874, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nganje, William E. & Mazzocco, Michael A. & McKeith, Floyd K., 1999. "Food Safety Regulation, Product Pricing, And Profitability: The Case Of Haccp," AE Series 23077, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Jensen, Helen H. & Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Gomez, Miguel I., 1998. "Costs Of Improving Food Safety In The Meat Sector," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(01), July.
- Reardon, Thomas & Codron, Jean-Marie & Busch, Lawrence & Bingen, R. James & Harris, Craig, 1999. "Global Change In Agrifood Grades And Standards: Agribusiness Strategic Responses In Developing Countries," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 2(03/04).
- Unnevehr, Laurian J., 2000. "Food safety issues and fresh food product exports from LDCs," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 231-240, September.
- Teratanavat, Ratapol P. & Hooker, Neal H. & Salin, Victoria, 2003. "Exploring Meat And Poultry Recall Data For Policy Lessons," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22142, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Roberts, Tanya, 1997.
"Improving Cost/Benefit Analysis For Haccp And Microbial Food Safety: An Economist'S Overview,"
Proceedings: Strategy and Policy in the Food System: Emerging Issues, June 20-21, 1996, Washington, D.C.
25947, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Laurian UNNEVEHR & Tanya ROBERTS, 1997. "Improving Cost/Benefit Analysis For Haccp And Microbial Food Safety: An Economist'S Overview," Department of Resource Economics Regional Research Project 9618, University of Massachusetts.
- Segerson, Kathleen, 1998. "Mandatory vs. Voluntary Approaches to Food Safety," Research Reports 25188, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Alpay, Savas & Yalcin, Ismet & Dolekoglu, Turker, 2001. "Export Performance Of Firms In Developing Countries And Food Quality And Safety Standards In Developed Countries," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20521, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Henson, Spencer & Masakure, Oliver & Boselie, David, 2005. "Private food safety and quality standards for fresh produce exporters: The case of Hortico Agrisystems, Zimbabwe," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 371-384, August.
- Laurian J. Unnevehr & Helen H. Jensen, 1999.
"Economic Implications of Using HACCP as a Food Safety Regulatory Standard, The,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
99-wp228, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Jensen, Helen H., 1999. "Economic Implications of Using HACCP As a Food Safety Regulatory Standard (The)," Staff General Research Papers 1631, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Reardon, Thomas & Farina, Elizabeth Maria Mercier Querido, 2001. "The Rise Of Private Food Quality And Safety Standards: Illustrations From Brazil," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 4(04).
- Hooker, Neal H. & Teratanavat, Ratapol P. & Salin, Victoria, 2005. "Crisis management effectiveness indicators for US meat and poultry recalls," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 63-80, February.
- Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Jensen, Helen H., 1999. "The economic implications of using HACCP as a food safety regulatory standard," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 625-635, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.