A Comparison of Oligopoly Welfare Loss Estimates for U.S. Food Manufacturing: Reply
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 78 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bergtold, Jason S. & Akobundu, Eberechukwu & Peterson, Everett B., 2003.
"The Fast Method: Estimating Unconditional Demand Elasticities For Processed Food In The Presence Of Fixed Effects,"
2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada
21893, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bergtold, Jason S. & Akobundu, Eberechukwu & Peterson, Everett B., 2004. "The FAST Method: Estimating Unconditional Demand Elasticities for Processed Foods in the Presence of Fixed Effects," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(02), August.
- Michel Simioni & Vincent Réquilllart & Pascal Lavergne, 1998. "Pertes de bien-être et pouvoir de marché dans l'agro-alimentaire français," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 135(4), pages 77-86.
- John M. Connor, 2003. "The Changing Structure Of Global Food Markets: Dimensions, Effects, And Policy Implications," Working Papers 03-02, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Rezitis, Anthony N. & Kalantzi, Maria A., 2011. "Measuring market power in the Greek food and beverages manufacturing industry," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114809, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.